18 December 2009

"So bring us some Figgy Pudding..."

My Christmas crafts are winding down, so just wanted to pop in and share one of the last things I’m working on for this holiday season, some Christmas thank you notes.


Supplies used by Papertrey Ink, Technique Tuesday, Basic Grey, Stampin' Up, Ranger Ink

This card has some of my favorite things:
  • A clean and simple layout idea, courtesy of Clean and Simple Stamping
  • Patterned paper, specifically Basic Grey Figgy Pudding patterned paper
  • An excuse to go through my scrap pile for the patterned paper strips
  • A little bit of sparkle in the center of the poinsettias, which may be hard to see in the photo
I love patterned paper. It’s sad how much I love patterned paper. A dear friend of mine even had a t-shirt made for me regarding my love of patterned paper. It helps to add so much character and color to projects, especially when using coordinating designs like this Figgy Pudding paper. I love Figgy Pudding, the paper- not the actual fig pudding, that is. It’s Basic Grey’s holiday line from a few years ago and I’m clinging on my last few pieces and scraps of it. I think I may shed a tear when the last piece is used up. *sigh*

Want some Christmas thank you notes to send to friends or family? Drop me an email at kzivic at aol dot com and I’ll whip up a few for you.

Thinking ahead to Valentine’s Day projects… have some fun ideas I can’t wait to translate onto paper!

1 comment: