16 December 2009

I *heart* Ali Edwards

I *heart* Ali Edwards. She is my crafty idol. She does amazing things with scrapbooking, encouraging people to not focus so much on how beautiful the page looks, but instead it’s more important to tell your story. I’ve dabbled in scrapbooking a little bit and someday when I have more time (ha!), I hope to take some of her advice and inspiration and create books of my own, telling my story. But anyway, as I was checking out Ali’s blog today, I notice a project similar to one of my own- holiday blocks!! Ali Edwards, crafty goddess, and me, far from crafty goddess, are on the same wavelength! So cool… check out Ali’s blog and her holiday blocks here:http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2009/12/simple-holiday-project-paper-covered-word-blocks.html



Additionally, I want to thank everyone for all the compliments and support I’ve received this past week since I launched KZ Paperie! It’s so awesome to share something I love to do with all of you. Please keep me in mind for any crafty projects or cards you may be interested in! Also, tell your friends!

Projects I’m currently working on: Christmas thank you notes and some other card ideas that are buzzing around in my brain right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment