22 August 2011

Make it Monday Challenge #29

This week's Papertrey Ink Challenge is to color outside the lines using Copic Markers.  I don't have any Copic's, so I substituted my Prismacolor colored pencils instead.  The colors were blended together using odorless mineral spirits.

Supplies used:
Paper: Berry Sorbet, Raspberry Fizz, Dotty Biscotti Patterned Paper by Papertrey Ink, White by Stampin' Up
Ink: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, Noir Black Palette Hybrid
Stamps: Simple Valentine by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Prismacolor colored pencils, Rick Rack die by Papertrey Ink


Now that I'm posting on here again, I need to brush up on my photography skills so the cards look better.  Hmmm, come November, I'll have my own personal graphic designer/photographer on call 24-7, I think I'll just turn over the photos to him.  I like that idea better.  :) 

Thanks for visiting, have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. very cute!! love this technique with the hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you substituted your pencils for the markers so you could still play along. and i really think the hearts with the "outside the lines" coloring are sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card. I like how your hearts are off center to got with the colors out of the lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for still playing along ,I love your card!

    ReplyDelete