23 July 2010

So Fauxshionable

As I mentioned yesterday, my friend Whitney has a great blog, Fauxshionable and her post today is featuring the monogrammed note cards I made for her.  Here's Whitney's post: Handmade Chicago


Whitney has great style about her and I wanted the note cards to reflect that.  We worked together picking out a font for her monogram and she chose the color scheme.  I added the little details which transform the note card from being just a folded piece of card stock to something that visually draws you in.  The swirl detail draws your eyes down and to the right to help Whitney's monogram stand out and the lower right corner of the card is rounded off, mirroring the softness and curves of the swirl.  There is also a tiny bit of sparkle on key points of the swirl and on the "L" in the monogram- not too much to be obnoxious, just the perfect amount of bling.  I also gave Whitney a matching set of envelopes to use with her note cards.

Here are some note cards I made for Whitney a few years ago- again working with her to develop a design and color scheme that reflects her personality.


Want some note cards of your own?  As always, drop me an email and I'll be happy to work with you!

Thank you to Whitney for letting me use her photographs of the note cards.  Her camera mad-skills are light years beyond mine!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I love my note cards! Thanks again, KZ Paperie! You are a true talent.

    ReplyDelete