09 December 2009

Dean Martin has his love, I've got "White Christmas" to keep me warm...

Here are photos of a few of the Christmas cards I made last year. Still trying to wrap up this year’s offerings, but haven’t made it into my studio (aka the crap room) yet this week. With this snow and chilly weather, all I’ve wanted to do is curl up under a blanket and watch the movie “White Christmas” (who doesn’t just love Bing Crosby??), while drinking hot chocolate. Also, my mom borrowed one of my essential crafty supplies…note to self…get paper trimmer back…


Supplies used are by A Muse Art Stamps, Stampin' Up, and Ranger Ink


Wish you could see how this card really sparkles, couldn't quite capture it in the photo!
Supplies used are by Papertrey Ink, Stampin Up', Marvy, and Ranger Ink

Want a few handmade Christmas cards to mail to your friends or family? Drop me an email at kzivic at aol dot com!!


Projects I’m currently working on: wrapping up my Christmas cards and possibly making some fun custom t-shirts for a New Year’s Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment